CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Whole Wheat Oatmeal Pancakes

These are really yummy pancakes and very filling. They have been Madeline's favorite since she was a baby. I like things to be extra easy, especially in the morning, so I like to measure out the dry ingredients and put them in a few baggies ahead of time, then all I have to do in the morning is add the milk, eggs and oil.


1/2 C. whole wheat flour
1 C. quick oats
2 tbsp baking powder
2 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 c. milk
3 tbsp oil
2 eggs

Whisk together dry ingredience. Stir in milk, oil, & eggs and let sit for about 5 minutes. Stir well before pouring each pancake. Cook on a medium/low heat until full of bubbles on the top and lightly brown on the bottom before flipping. Makes 8 6" pancakes.

1 comments:

The Sutton's said...

Hey Liz, Do you have a blog? If so can you let me know what it is so we can keep in touch? My email address is nancisutton@gmail.com
I will also email you my blog info but it's not on blogger. I hope all is well with you, talk to you later.
Nanci